Monday, October 3, 2011

Amana range, stove and oven repair

Amana Range, Stove, Oven Repair Click here for Amana Range, Stove, Oven Parts Appliance: Amana Electric Range Problem: Electric range oven bake element not working when set to bake; when clock is set to 350 degrees, no lights come on in the oven, but when set to broil, the oven light does come on. Solution: The first thing to do is make sure that all the wiring to the control board is secure, that there are no burnt wires, and that the ribbon connector from the touch pad is securely tucked in. It is important to be sure that the connections are good. If all checks out then it is most likely a control board that is defective. Your decision on whether to change it depends on the age of the stove. These are not uncommon things to fail in your Amana range, stove or oven repair. Appliance: Amana Gas Range, Model AGS730W Problem: Broiler is not working Solution: The components in this circuit are the thermostat (part #Y0303055), which you set to broil and it is supposed to send power to the oven igniter, and the oven safety valve (part #Y0306429). From there, the oven is heated or the broiler is ignited by the oven igniter drawing a certain amount of current and getting very hot. Once it does, it allows the oven safety valve to open up. If you're not getting any glow whatsoever, the most common failing thing would be the igniter (part #31947201). The ceramic piece that's supposed to glow bright orange or red has failed. A lot of times, if it's not doing anything you can probably see a small crack in the igniter. The other thing that can cause that would be the oven safety valve could have a bad circuit for the broil portion of it and/or the oven thermostat is not sending a signal to those components to turn on the oven when you set it to broil. You will need to get a flashlight and open up the oven door and look towards the back wall where the burner tube (part #Y0063709) goes into the back wall and you'll see the igniter mounted to the burner itself. There are usually a few screws and a few wires connecting it. Of course, you want to unplug the unit and you can take that igniter out. Most often the igniter is the culprit.

20 comments:

  1. You will need to get a flashlight and open up the oven door and look towards the back wall where the burner tube..
    gel air freshener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really you are absolutely right about your perspective it. I acknowledge with you and your factor of watching this products as this is very just like my perspective.
    Oven Repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.
    stove and range repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    dryer repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    Appliance repair Bend Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    dryer repair

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great article you write here thanks for sharing.
    Heating and Cooling Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  8. if yo a technical problems in your home comfort so here it is our best services in canada.
    Heating and Cooling Mississauga
    Heating and Cooling Concord

    ReplyDelete
  9. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. appliance repair orleans ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. dryer repair Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Air Conditioning Repair in Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Refrigerator Repairs Los Angeles CA

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Viking Barbecue Grill Repair In Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. CARPINTERIA APPLIANCE REPAIR

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. Oven Repair In Beverly Hills

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Electrolux Appliance Repair in Beverly Hills

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://santabarbaraviking.repair/viking-barbecue-grill-repair-in-santa-barbara/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Washer Repair SAN BERNANDINO

    ReplyDelete
  19. A number of companies will be able to fix your appliances in your own home Top Rated Cooktop Repair in Riverside

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both asphalt and concrete have a long history in the building industry because of the variety of ways the materials can be used. concrete floor sealer

    ReplyDelete